DAYS: Possible upcoming "event" spoiler

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

1. If this bombs, DAYS will go to it's usual cop-off aka Melaswen. 

2. Death on DAYS is emotionally meaningless for the audience. Think of the rumored one that coming very soon, while word has leaked that the actor is back filming. A 'death' that wouldn't have happened because of the production schedule - the actor proved to be an unexpected hit with the audience. 

3. Steve/Kate - no, no, no. Give me something like Kate/Xander

4. Will/Ben as prison 'buddies' - Ben is a character that could easily be Pan/Fluid. Daytime really needs to create more character like that. Xander/Sarah also would be believable fluid characters. 

• Members

I  had it in my head that both Aremid and Melaswen were islands but someone has told me that neither of them is, that Aremid is a town & Melaswen is a compound. What's what?

I would rank Judi's roles as such:

1. GL's Beth Raines
  2. AW's Paulina
  3. DOOL's Adrienne
  4. Venice's character whose name I have forgotten
  5. DOOL's Bonnie
  6. ATWT's Maeve

• Members

I'd have to disagree about Desperate Housewives, because the 5 year jump aged up Lynette's children (thus providing storyline they wouldn't have had in their junior high years), it gave Gabi two young children (without going through pregnancy/early years)  that weren't cookie-cutter princesses, plus it gave us a new mystery about the car crash (Susan & Mike) that took the lives of that one dude's kids (the guy who married Edie).  Even after the murder mystery, it allowed storylines to develop for all the housewives' now-grown kids for the remaining 4 seasons. 

But yes, I think for DAYS, it'll be pointless. Will time truly become ambiguous going forward? Like, when they ring in the new year, they won't even mention what year it's turning since it's a year ahead?  Man, these poor actors, ringing in 2021 in April 2019... 

• Members

rn, I think the only spoiler we know *might* be true for sure is the Kayla/Patch one (when news broke that he was returning it came with a bunch of caveats that Patch/Kayla fans would be pissed, and peeps thought he was returning just to die. LOL) 

but, imo, the only spoiler that would legit help the show gain traction is the Will/Ben spoiler. If DAYS really did that, and did a decent job, the show would blow up all over social media and they would gain a huge-ass following overnight. Just do it. 

Please register in order to view this content