DAYS: Possible upcoming "event" spoiler

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If it's Xander, I will never stop laughing.

I still want to know why this team felt the need to do a "time jump."  Were they just too lazy to build up toward these ideas, so they just said, "[!@#$%^&*] it, let's just cut to the chase"?

• Members

Well, they are blood related cousins so I don't think the show's ever gonna go there, but IMO, Xander becoming bi-curious actually sounds like one of those psychological stories that Bill Bell would have done in the early 1970's, but I don't think today's writers, or a lot of today's fans would actually go for that. 

As for your point about the time jump, maybe it's Ron's last ditch effort to improve ratings as the ratings haven't really improved under his tenure.

• Members

Agreed. This screams Henderson flood or Sunset Beach tsunami. 

I can't imagine Kate/Steve, but she's slummed before with Clyde so I guess anything's possible. Kayla/Justin? Yikes.

Something must be in the Salem water. I would say check the pier, but I'm sure the pier would closely resemble a blue room. 

• Members

But "Desperate Housewives" was a primetime series, which aired once per week, and not year-round.  I tend to give more latitude toward the primetime soaps for that very reason.  They can't give you the fly-on-the-wall perspective that daytime soaps can, because they just don't have the same luxury of time.  (Not that that's stopped Tyler Perry, though.  Several years later, and it's still "later that day" on all his shows.)

• Members

These spoilers sound interesting. I saw that lysie one of the mods on Daytime Royalty who usually gets/knows a lot of spoiler information, said that some of these spoilers are true. She also said some aren't and that the person from the facebook group got the date wrong. I wonder which spoilers are true.