DAYS: Possible upcoming "event" spoiler

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The account that posted these spoilers changed its name from Daysfan8 to bench0898 and then blocked me lol

I wish Days could be this entertaining on the regular

And now its back to daysfan8 but its name is now bench instead of days Time jump Spoilers

Evven when blocked on twitter you still see the previous replies sent to you i guess

Edited by John

• Members

Well, it just seems to me that, with some exceptions, today's crop of young actors appear to be more willing to push the envelope, so to speak, with less regard for how something like depicting gay sex will affect their careers or images as presumably heterosexual men.

Now, if you had said Drake Hogestyn and Josh Taylor had nixed doing something similar with John and Roman, I'd believe it!

• Members

Right. Plus Will had a shower fantasy about Sonny in 2013 but that was a kiss. This account was implying Will tops Ben in the shower. Two red flags there:

1) NBC/SONY/CORDAY wouldnt allow that scene

2) If that scene happened, Ben would be the Top

Edited by John

• Members

I won't get into another "Who's on Top?" debate with DAYS' gay characters.

But you are right about Corday not allowing such a scene to air.  (I think NBC and SONY would be down, though, if only for the buzz the scene(s) would generate in the media.)

• Members

I dont think both nBC & SONY would be ok. Maybe SONY over NBC. Yeah as soon as I saw that tweet and the one that said Abby & Chad are in an open marriage, where Chad gets off by hearing from Abby about all the other guys she has sex with. Nope, Nope, Nope

Edited by John

• Members

Again: If you remember the same person who claimed they had a series bible in which Billie Reed, dressed as Catwoman, tried to hypnotically seduce Hope in the shower to live a polyamorous life with her and Bo, you know who likely wrote this fanfic.