RUMOR: YR Actress Back For Good

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

i mean Adam literally just came back from the dead... why can't Hilary? I bet Nate knows she's alive, too. That's why he sold Neil's penthouse. He's probably using the money to pay for whatever treatments Hilary is getting. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

everything on Y&R right now are either tried and true soap tropes or ridiculousness. And Nate's motivation is that he took over from Neil.

Please register in order to view this content

They can hand-wave the whole thing as being some big secret Neil had going - Hilery is on life support and pretty much braindead... but he could NOT stand Lily being thought of as a murderer for the rest of her life and had her whisked away to some private hospital in NYC or something.Bada bing, bada boom. ;D

• Members

I thought of that too, but then Lily still went through a trial and went to jail. If Hilary wasn't dead and improving wouldn't they say so and bring the information forward?  Unless it's going to be that she came out of coma and brain-deadness just now so that's why they had to let Lily go through all of that.  Or they'll retcon half of what happened. 

• Members

As long as they did a moratorium on major character deaths for a few years (doable), I’d be cool if Dru, Hilary, Brad, Colleen, and Diane’s deaths were all undone. All of them could have a vital role on the canvas. Well, maybe not Brad, and definitely not John Abbott. That moment has passed. 

• Members

After PhillipIV was revived... As soon as Hilary 'died,' I said they had the out with Nate shipping her off to a clinic to try experimental treatments.

Just like getting CG back with an unknown twin, I seriously doubt the vast majority of viewers will care how MiM is brought back. The viewers will give a pass on whatever ridiculousness for a beloved actor/character.