Jump to content

GH: What's happening this summer


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Khan said:

Would Miranda be out of the question?

Please register in order to view this content

 

I would die if it was Miranda.  A woman who hasn't been mentioned in 20 years??  I would enjoy this...But a new actress right?  one that doesn't look bored or constipated all the time.

 

Also I am pretty sure Chloe is dead. 

 

Edited by carolineg
Link to post
Share on other sites

Stavros strangled Chloe and no one even mentioned her once Kung fu Courtney became the center of the universe.

 

 

 

Except Helena, she was proud of the job he did and would mention her fate to "Natasha" when she'd threaten her....

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, carolineg said:

But a new actress right?

 

Leslie Horan's probably too busy these days with her job at Target, so, yeah.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Khan said:

 

Leslie Horan's probably too busy these days with her job at Target, so, yeah.

 

Lol!  The poor thing truly never acted again.  Jax and Miranda were the most overwrought couple ever. She had a book of letters Jax wrote her that she carried around and they would be on white horses on an Australian beach in flashbacks.   I remember thinking the one lady who loves you and only you, Jax, is so lame you really should just dump her to be the loser in the S/B/J triangle.  On that note, I say bring her back!  I don't care if it's Leslie Horan.  She has had 20 years to perfect her craft maybe she's better now.

 

I would take Skye too.  I really don't like Skye much, but she was good with Jax.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Khan said:

Would Miranda be out of the question?

Please register in order to view this content

 

lmao! I always always always forget about her. I'm shocked Ron didn't pull her out of thin air during his run. He loves the random "who?" returns ....

Just now, carolineg said:

 

Lol!  The poor thing truly never acted again.  Jax and Miranda were the most overwrought couple ever. She had a book of letters Jax wrote her that she carried around and they would be on white horses on an Australian beach in flashbacks.   I remember thinking the one lady who loves you and only you, Jax, is so lame you really should just dump her to be the loser in the S/B/J triangle.  On that note, I say bring her back!  I don't care if it's Leslie Horan.  She has had 20 years to perfect her craft maybe she's better now.

 

I would take Skye too.  I really don't like Skye much, but she was good with Jax.

 

I'd welcome Skye back, but I always prefer her to be an AMC character. While she fit in fairly well on GH, I always sort of resented she was on GH instead of AMC .... lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Community Activity

    1. 3,388

      Soap Hoppers --The Soap Actors And Roles Thread

    2. 46

      Bold and Beautiful June 2021 Discussion

    3. 11

      Y&R's Doug Davidson v. Nelson Branco?!!

    4. 2,625

      Loving/The City Discussion Thread

    5. 3,388

      Soap Hoppers --The Soap Actors And Roles Thread

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy