GH: What's happening this summer

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have to agree that Robin Christopher bugs.  There is something so cold about her portrayal of Skye.  That being said, she was pretty good with Jax and really good as drunk Skye in 2003.  I would take her back in a heartbeat. 

• Members

This.

She had a lot more layers in her very original run on AMC. She did come off a bit more cold and harsh on GH, but then again, so did most of the folks during Mob Hospital ... I actually kind of enjoyed her stint on OLTL. I liked some of her GH run but always sort of resented she was on GH instead of AMC.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

GH never knew what to do with her.  She had a ton of love interests, had weird parentage re writes, and never felt like she fit on the canvas.  I would take her over, say, Nina any day.  I am already irritated by the Jax/Nina chemistry tests.  Bring back Skye!

• Members

All of this! lol. Perfect assessment of her time on GH. It never really worked, but she had nice chemistry with certain people. And I would hands down take her over Nina any day of the week. I almost sort of resent that I may like Nina because of Watros assuming the role, lol. I keep hoping Watros gets a primetime gig and bolts so they finally dump the character. She'll probably go nuts, naturally, and be carted off to live her days with Heather. If only ...

Edited by KMan101