GH May 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

Why should anyone care that the turd gets a medal. Worst character on the show.

With the recent talk of Kate Howard...how about Megan Ward wandering around New York as Kate/Connie with amnesia and everyone finding out the other Kate/Connie was an impostor, I could get behind MW and IR, not Ninny......

Jillian too. Good gawd ValenVarni's pets are all over today like horsespit--and Wallow

And in walks Finn---   5 for 5

Shi**y episode

Nina should have died at the Nurses Ball...end of story,. Ryan could have snuffed her out.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yep. All the pets today really killed the episode.

Imagine if Chase (who I like) and Willow were Lucky and Lucy's daughter Christina (and the other Kristina never existed ...) and this time and effort were on them instead ... or even Chase and Lucy's daughter. Willow is a waste and the actress is nice enough but kinda terrible all at the same time.

I did lol at Ryan's digs on Kiki (and Franco's art therapy line, I have to admit). Thank you to whoever wrote the script because I've been preaching that about Kaka Jerome from the start ... NEVER needed. Ryan spoke for the audience today.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Can Kelly Monaco take a vacation?  Saminex day in and day out.....

There's a reason schoolteachers have not been  full time characters since the 1950s. Once the truth about dead Wiley comes to light, Wallow needs to go. 

School marms BITD left their jobs to marry.

Please register in order to view this content

(Teacher Myra Lake Ames  with step-daughter Amy and husband Peter)  Secret Storm

I don't care whose daughter Wallow is <cough> Nina <cough>. When the Shiloh whodunnit they've been 

dropping anvils all over the canvas, she should be the one that did it....

Just sayin'........

Edited by slick jones

• Members

With this Shiloh stuff Im liking Willow & like her spunk with Nina. I wish she would just lay her out. Once the truth comes, I still want Willow to be, Kick Rocks Mom

I like Kathleen as Willow but I wonder what True O'Brien would be like in the role

Edited by John

• Members

I'm meh on Willow. Not awful not great (she can get better over time but I'm not 100% sold on the actress, sorry, lol). I like Chase a lot. Swickard seems to enjoy being on the show and it shows. He puts in effort.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

The opening credits of this show are so bad. The seizure inducing version got an F, but the update barely merits a D. Even Guiding Light in Peapack had better visuals than this. The music is also incredibly uninspired. It sounds like a low budget children’s superhero cartoon intro. Ew.