GH May 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

There are so many children and grandchildren of veteran characters that could bring so much hospital drama with the right people writing the show.  I give you:

Dr. Sarah Webber and Dr. Steven Lars Webber (Jeff’s kids)

Dr. Tom Hardy and Dr. Tom Hardy, Jr. (Steve and Audrey’s son and grandson)

Dr. Patrick Drake and Dr. Matt Hunter (Noah’s sons)

Dr. Robin Scorpio-Drake (Anna and Robert’s daughter)

And I’m not about return from the dead stories, but Dr. Emily Quartermaine is such a wasted opportunity for legacy.  Jason would be a doctor now, too...

And I totally agree that Lucas should be front-and-center.

• Members

Again, took the toughts right out of my head. Thank GOD the Staff Infection is gone soon though. If we're stuck with Nina, and we are (THINK OF HER LEGACY!!!!) then I'm glad we traded up with Watros. I could stomach Jax being wasted on Watros but not her. God she was atrocious today. GH even makes Chandra Wilson seem like a bad actor ... poor thing.

PREACH AND PREACH SOME MORE! Say it louder for the kids in the back *coughFrankenVarni*

AJ should also still be alive and in Franco's spot in the story (or fulfilling most fans wishes of Carly and AJ following in Alan and Monica's footsteps, but of course the show destroyed any logic of them ever truly getting together ... had the Michael [!@#$%^&*] with Sonny never happened ...)

Emily should have been recast with a likeable, endearing actress, following in Alan and Monica's footsteps. Not dead.

Georgie should be alive

Justus shouldn't be dead

Alan shouldn't be dead

Duke shouldn't be dead

Jeff Webber should have been recast a long time ago

Where's Nikolas and Lucky? But let's parade the newest hot hunk who looks good shirtless (at least Swickard is enjoyable to watch, IMHO) ...

Why are we wasting our time on Willow when this should have been Lucy's daughter?

Why did we waste years on Kiki when we should have had Serena?

Why does everyone under the sun get a mother except 21 year veteran Elizabeth Webber?

Why are we wasting years on, and I quote Frank Valentini "Nina's legacy" (GAG) when we should be seeing literally anyone else but her? If only they gave Lucy even HALF of the story or airtime she gets ...

Why are we sitting through Tamara Braun crying? I'd rather watch Brenda or an alive Karen mourn their son dying ... 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Also, Franko needs a whack from ANYONE like the Leonard-Sheldon slap last night on Big Bang.

Howarth's smirking makes Chandler Massey look like George C. Scott.

Who really clamors for these Spinelli visits?

Please register in order to view this content

The frog can go back to his pond.....

Maxie looks good with extensions.

Why have we only seen Amy once this year, as well as Deanna?  I like Deanna, and why hasn't Felix appeared? Instead of random nurse's, I'd rather see them.

Poor Chandra Wilson, stuck in scenes with Staff Infuction.

Elizabeth/Jax? Rather that.....

All of this my brother!

Edited by slick jones

• Members

I wish they would have given Chandra a role. Why cant she recur as Trina's Mother

Although I love that they named her after former script writer & HW, Michele Val Jean

In fact Michele has said that Sydney was her Dad's name & she thought it was cool of GH

Edited by John

• Members

Stunt casting and wasting said stunt cast with Staff Infuction is a slap in the face to one of ABC's popular actresses.

She may be a little expensive to pay as a recurring actress.

You could see her "fangurling" when Tristan and Ingo each arrived, though. That was cute.

• Members

Yeah, you could tell she's a fan, lol, it was cute. She seemed thrilled at Lucy/Lynn too. I liked Lucy got the first red carpet intro and then the opening started on her (WTF was that slowdown of the faces and weird music? SO bad), but the episode pretty much went downhill from there.

And while I don't enjoy Finn and Anna, I am a bit amused at the randomly weird triangle between Finn, Anna and Robert. I think they all play the humor well. It's all very stupid and I don't really care for the coupling but you know it's a bad episode when that's a brightside ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I said that Chandra should have been Trina's Mom & Ive been saying that Claudia Phillips a character from 1978-87 should be her Grandma

Well Bianca Ferguson Taylor who played Claudia on GH actually recurs On Greys as Miranda Bailey's mom, Elena

Edited by John

• Members

Grey's will be on until Pompeo decides to leave, and from recent interviews, I don't think she's in any rush to give up that paycheck. When it goes off the air, I'm pretty sure CW will stay in primetime. Who would go from that to work at GH with a shoestring budget?  CW is a fan and does these one-offs in the off season.

Trina should be related to Desk Sergeant Robinson (who's been around forever) since God be forbidding she be related to the Wards, Phillips, or gasp Hardys (Hell, even Gia or Taggert).

Valentini's always got to bring on characters that are related to his pets.

• Members

Jax and Nina... gag me!

Please register in order to view this content

Just no. Please stop trying to push the Nina character.

Hey look! Franco got a limo for all the day player nurses! Isn't he the best?!?!

Not feeling Maxie's extensions.

Peter: "Wow. Jasper Jax just walked in." How does Peter even know who he is, and why is he in awe that Jax is there?