GH May 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Just riveting, wasn't it?

If I can pick one good thing it was Mac and Robert sharing scenes (nice they finally remembered they're brothers), but unfortunately it was over this dumb [!@#$%^&*]. But it shows how easy it is to include Mac and Felicia ...

The school [!@#$%^&*] was clearly to fill Willow, Nina and Franco's guarantees ... lawd and then you had Julian filling his guarantee ...

JUST DUMP THEM ALL!

And of course Nina made the big speech at the school meeting. While Liz sat mute through most of it (she chimed in at times ...)

The blatant favoritism of pets is clear. I truly cringe when I see Franco and Roger Howarth cross my screen. I never liked him as Paul on ATWT either ... I just don't get the appeal. He checked out years and years ago. He acts like he's on a sitcom.

And let's not get started on the sexless pairing of Maxie and Peter and how Laura and Curtis had to prop them today. 

LAWD

I like Chase and Finn I suppose. How sad it's resorted to that?

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Awful episode. 

Bright spots: Robert interacting with Mac and Felicia.

: Julian getting arrested.

: Laura/Curtis friendship/ teaming up.

ValenVarni don't disappoint. Oscar's contract is in the out box and we have  no less than nine dayplayers in one day

Mr. and Mrs. Taylor

2 other parents

Principal Schultz

Photographer (Kevin, Ava, Julian)

2 Cops "                                           "

April Tremblay who is obviously hiding Ryan.

They bust a nut on dayplayers whenever a contract player leaves.

Ninny, Wallow and Frankles all in one room is FF material.

This stupid Finn's ring story isn't funny, it's stupid.

• Members

lol at how true it is they bring in the dayplayers when a contract cast member leaves, lol. I guess Stitt's contract was enough for them and getting back Budig (who's back for how long? does anyone know?)

I edited my previous post to add my thoughts ...

But Nina, Peter, Franco, Julian are all FFwd for me. And then you have the dumbass ring plot which is a sad waste of Mac, Felicia, Robert and Anna. But it was nice to see Robert and Mac interacting as well as Felicia and Anna. 

I also like Laura and Curtis working together

Please register in order to view this content

but man were they wasted propping Maxie and Peter today ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Maxie needs more scenes with Chet, where Storms naturally plays off her co-star. Laura telling Maxie to make the first move stunk.

Chase is all right, but they could trade Finn out for Steven Lars or Matt Hunter and ship Anna with Robert.   Hayden could come back and lead Finn off with her kid. Finn wouldn't  be noticeably gone.    (How about some interns for TJ/Molly to interact with?)

Any scenes with Nina/Franko/Valentin are garbage.

Michael and Sasha have my attention.

• Members

Waiting for the announcement for

"The Oscar Nero Quartermaine sponsored Nurses Ball co sponsored by Wanchai Ferry"

Please register in order to view this content

With our hostess with the least-est on the Red Carpet, Redzilla.....

Nope, can't wait......

• Members

Catching up on the last two weeks.

I love Laura’s scenes with Curtis and Robert, and Anna deciding that Peter is not her son.

Seeing Lucy this much also makes me happy.

You know what pisses me off though?  Jax is back and the first scene establishes he is always in contact with Jossalyn, every night.  If this was a woman, say Felicia or Laura, the story is somewhat about how they just abandoned their families (by choice or health reasons).