GH May 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Except that it was so poorly acted and directed. Nothing about that fight looked real, and Shiloh never raised a hand to Robot Jason. Meanwhile, Sam lies there like a dead fish — her usual state.

Then we get ANOTHER Sonny threat, glaring at Shiloh. This show sucks HARD.

Btw, the Ava/Ryan stuff was bad, too. All so predictable.

• Members

Didn't they just interact this week? I've had spotty watching this week so far.

I see Nancy Grahn is kissing Varni's ass on Twitter (guess when she's not guzzling the wine or having her friends promote her daughter). The replies to her are LOL. Folks know Varni ain't good for GH while she has her lips firmly planted on his behind. GH twitter has had enough and I'm here for it. Too bad no one at ABC listens. (But then again she has a fancy house set while others just wander around town)

I'm waiting for Sam to discover how "good" Shiloh really is and that she's in love with him. Someone will "redeem" him. Watch.

Franco and Liz is disgusting and insulting and I'm embarassed by their fans on Twitter who claim to love Liz but yet stan her with a rapist, after she was raped in 1998? No. Just no. Awful [!@#$%^&*]. Poor Rebecca Herbst trying so hard to make this work. She never phones it in, even though she looks a little ... tired ... during her scenes with Howarth ... I really do wonder what she thinks of all this? But then again, actors don't often see things how we fans see them.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Right? So nauseating.

Phelps is complete trash. She should have been fired on the spot for that but, you know ugly ass Brian "ew old people" Frons ... Frons and his cronies Phelps, Guza, Pratt, etc. really gutted the core of all three ABC soaps. Such a shame.

Edited by KMan101