Y&R April 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am liking what I am seeing of Brandon so far. I think he will get Victoria to lighten up. I do wonder where this storyline with him and Victoria will lead. Also, I like Devon and Elena together. I think they have nice chemistry together. He definitely is attracted to her and it's nice seeing him happy again. Elena mentioned that she was dropped out of medical school because she didn't get along with the chief resident. I wonder if that may end up being Nate. 

And I also enjoyed seeing the Abbotts (Summer included) brainstorm together. Kyle and Summer did a nice job of working together, and they do look good together. I could see Jabot's new apparel line competing with Fenmore's should Lauren manage to get Fenmore's free of Jabot. 

• Members

This show has taken it a bit further.  They are all related and they all live together.  Also they all are in the same storyline, primarily shown on Wednesday.  How ignorantly isolating can this show get?  

• Members

The story is just getting started and they need to be introduced slowly. There is no reason why Elena would come on and be all over canvas interacting with a bunch of folks on day 3 and 4. Not yet.  Unless you want folks to hate her like they do rosales. The show should work up to that.

I think it's time for Ana to get a love interest though. She's been properly introduced and I feel the audience knows her well enough even if I've seen more folks than I'd expect on a certain social media site that think she's pointless.

I really don't get the point of them all living with Devon. Unless it's to make it convenient for Elena to slip across the hall to cuckold Devon under his nose and roof with Nate.  

• Members

What else do you expect from the soap that once featured African-American characters named Jazz, Kong and Mamie, not to mention Sofia, Baby Moses and Yolanda/Harmony?

Edited by Khan

• Members

I guess for me it is ridiculous to have all of the black characters together period.  Not even GH is that segregated.  Anna really should have a love interest but we all know why she is not getting one.