Y&R April 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

4-23-19

OH SHUT UP, SUMMER!!!! Ugh. You knew what you got into more than likely. They really should have kept her as mini-vixen. I am not here for whiny Summer.

Billy and Victoria again. Meh. And I take it given what we have discussed over in spoilers all this Victor in Vegas stuff is setup for that unneeded return.

It was nice to see Devon happy. And then he went home...and that music came on as he went up the stairs and le sigh.

I felt that scene when he came down the stairs. And that montage at the end.  Almost started crying then. But held it together. I am going to have to watch this slowly. 

Yeah. Say what you want about how she was written out, at least ED sold it enough that I understand where she is coming from. 

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kudos to everyone involved, but most especially the editing team. I loved that along with the clips, we got to see his first Emmy win and some bloopers/outtakes. The memorial episodes and the KSJ tribute episode were put together with so much love and care. Yes, Shemar absolutely killed it with Malcolm's eulogy. So much so that Shemar framed those script pages along with a photo of him carrying Kristoff on his shoulders, according to his appearance on The Talk

• Members

Those episodes kept me misty-eyed that's for sure.

I loved in 4-24 how they organically told everyone what happened with Neil BTW--I guess an episode=a day is over. 

That last frame in the episode was also well done.

4-25 the funeral was definitely well done. Great to see so many speeches. Nice to hear the Dru mention. Not to mention the Olivia mention.