The Media/Journalism Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

from dwight garner’s screamingly funny review of jared kushner’s memoir, breaking history

And, quoting the former White House deputy chief of staff Chris Liddell: “Every day here is sand through an hourglass, and we have to make it count.” So true, for these are the days of our lives.

and here’s another gem:

Reading this book reminded me of watching a cat lick a dog’s eye goo.”

here’s a link:

breaking history review

• Members

A "progressive" has recently gotten a lot of attention online for being involved in a mapping project of Jewish donors in Boston (which has since been used by white supremacists) and for going on CCP-media  to decry Pelosi visiting Taiwan. Sure enough, she was glowingly profiled by NYT not that long ago.

• Members

I am well aware of how much the right hates Brian Stelter, and how he was targeted by some of CNN's new right wing stakeholders. But I don't care. He was the happy, vacuous face of bothsides Beltway centrism that cheerily parroted any trendy DC article in the face of facts or sensible logic (like last's summer's 'are liberals pandemic addicts for not unmasking and letting me go to brunch?' pieces, which aged like milk) and fastidiously ignored or whitewashed all internal CNN scandals (Cuomo, Jeff Zucker) while whining about Fox News. He was an insidious, jolly and uncurious cancer and I celebrate his unemployment.