The Media/Journalism Thread

• Members

He got in over his head, no impulse control (as shown with his many kids), and was also likely trying to game the system for stocks. I hope they don't let him get away with it. 

There were also a lot of dumbasses and hatemongers and grifters like Babylon Bee, Jordan Peterson and Dave Rubin who got booted from their Twitter accounts and were likely hoping he would come to their rescue. I hope they never get to come back.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It’s a contract, so whoever is proven to be the one who bailed out of the contract must pay the $1B breakup fee. Musk is trying to make Twitter be responsible for the fee and Twitter is defending their position, so the only real option is pay or sue so as to not to have to pay. I could be mistaken but I don’t think there is an option for both parties to walk away without either party paying the fee.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

More media lies. Biden then said to let him talk. 

The media will never miss an opportunity to paint the worst portrait for anyone who isn't on the right. They hate us and they never stop wanting to see us extinguished. 

• Members

Glenn Kessler, the gleefully obtuse "Five Pinocchios" 'fact-checker' guy from the WP who has zero sense of context and constantly does false equivalencies to benefit the GOP, got himself in a mess today following the lead of a WSJ editorial which tried to 'debunk' Biden's story of the ten-year-old girl who was forced to get an abortion after being raped. Then a perpetrator was identified. Well:

Kessler attempts to whitewash his original article, then notes he will not be reading comments lol:

Followed by...

And blaming everyone else for him just believing the WSJ/the local Republican legislature, like the Ohio AG who is also walking back his claims today:

This is the WSJ editorial Kessler was chasing, which has also been updated:

Edited by Vee