Developing: 90210 Reboot with Original Cast!

Chris B

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm finding myself really liking it as well. It's fun. But I can see why folks aren't watching live.

However, they are watching later ...

https://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/dvr-ratings/broadcast-live-7-ratings-aug-5-11-2019/

My guess? This remains a tossup. I'm just not sure what their hope was for this. It's fine for a summer series but I have no doubts they wanted more. So we'll see where it goes. I'd like to see it stick around, personally. But I don't know that this belonged on Fox primetime.

• Members

I have watched all 4 episodes now, commercial free on Hulu so I can focus and this is terrible. I'm gonna keep watching since there's only two episodes to go, but such a wasted opportunity. I love Shannon's persona on the show but she'd hardly appeared for 4 episodes now! She's one of the most popular cast members so that's baffling. I also hate that when they discuss a reboot they act like the show ended with them in high school. They've so confused as to what the characters would be doing as if we didnt see them as adults living their lives. 

• Members

If anything, I hope this jump-starts some of their waning careers. If Gabrielle Carteris is looking to get back in front of the camera, I would *love* to see her elsewhere. For someone marginalized during the majority of her time on the show in 1990-1995, she's like the breakout hit in my book on this "reboot."