Y&R December 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is criminal that Tonya Lee Wiiliams’s Olivia is not leading GC Memorial and playing matriarch to the Winters family. The stories write themselves. Newman Enterprises tries to buy GCM and Olivia battles Victor while one of the other Newman relatives fights for his or her life in the hospital... I would watch it.

• Members

How many people on this show get run down by bad drivers?  Yawn.  Didn't someone just do this a year or two ago?  Either Nikki or Sharon - someone ran someone down outside of Underground or the Coffee Shop....does anyone remember? Or it's probably not worth remembering, LOLLL. 

• Members

I a tually think Josh Griffith’s impact as supervising producer is already being felt and seen.

These hospital scenes did not seem fake and phony at all, and gathering around a lot of friends and family, including Noah, made it all seem important.

iv3 criticized Josh Morrow when he plays the Dark Horse boss, but he’s good with kids and he’s good with a family crisis like his mother’s life being in danger. Solid work.

The Crimson Lights set seemed bigger to me today — a bit wider and definitely deeper. The smaller sets have been bothering me, so I don’t think I’m just imagining a bigger CL.

music has also been better the past few episodes. There’s a difference to the show, and it might be Josh.

Archived