Y&R October 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm kind of shocked Sharon and Phyllis never fought onscreen....that chocolate fountain bit in 2010 was the closest, but it was just played for laughs....I agree they need a good catfight, but I don't think this show has the budget for those anymore...look at Mariah and Hilary's one last year...

• Members

The setup for Sharon vs Abby at the beginning of this year (?) over Scott was a good verbal catfight that got physical reaaaal quick.

Speaking of which I recommend Monday...or seeing the clips for it online for because the words exchanged was not played for laughs and at this point I would like to also see them GO THERE with those two. 

• Members

It wouldn't be that bad if the show still had at least their 2002 budget, but because they don't that fight with Hilary/Mariah was a non-starter....

I totally forgot that Lauren and Sheila had a decent fight on the yatcht and that was 2005, so even that year's budget!

• Members

Oh God I hated the Mariah/Hilary crap! We didn't even see the fight! Just the aftermath, I will not count that nonsense! Sharon/Abby was not bad, I do however wish it had been longer. It's really kind of obnoxious that after all these years Sharon and Phyllis have never gotten physical, especially because Phyllis is such an irritating bitch. The chocolate bullshit, I don't count that either. I'm not really sure about budget as reason though, as we've gotten some pretty good fights between the men. I think it's more of writing choice.

Archived