Y&R October 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one who felt Ashley was justified. Kyle comes off as entitled and dickish and Jack comes off as a delusional and narcissistic. I guess Kyle has RHOBH amnesia. Apple meet tree!

SN: they're giving Michael Mealor a lot of ass shots, maybe they're just looking for something that isn't there!

• Members

Wow didn't see that Ashley twist coming, but I enjoyed Ashley sticking it to Jack. Screw Jack and Kyle. Eileen Davidson was wonderful.

Jack reminded me of Kavanaugh with all that scenery chewing woe-its-me rage.

Who else thinks Tessa is behind the letters? 

• Members

A shame. Stacy Haiduk isn’t working at all as Kristen for me. 

The Abbott fallout has been better than the Shick wedding, I suppose. Mostly because the actors involved have felt more committed to the story over time. I actually think Mealor/Kyle has done a really good job.

• Members

I decided to stream Friday (US). I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. And, yes, ED killed it. And knowing everything Ashley has been through with Jack (remember he blackmailed her out of the CEO chair after he discovered her paternity decades ago, the blood clause, etc), it's not inconceivable, she'd do this so he could understand how she felt. 

I actually like the actress who plays Lola - she's much better than the untrained SSM newbies. Looking forward to Monday (US). 

• Members

Is this how ED will leave?  She'll tell them all to bite her because everyone will side with Jack and she'll just roll out?  I can't imagine the show without her...I don't watch regularly but did catch it at night after I saw the positive posts.  I have to give the writers props for this one, I didn't see it coming. 

• Members

I didn't like Kyle's "What About Meeee! Whining today.  I understand why he feels the way he feels but Ashley had nothing to do with that and neither did making Jack think John wasn't his father. All those issues lie with Jack. He can go give Jack the same type of tongue lashing he gave Nikki(years too late imo) over killing his mom.

• Members

Doesn't look flat as a board to me. Tomato, tomate.

That said...

From what little I've seen of how...I like Lola. 

I apparently have Pop on my TV and with my internet now spotty, I've been tuning in for Eileen's exit. So...wow...that rumor WAS true. Just...WOW.

Team Ashley though. lol.

Archived