B&B August 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so glad they finally gave her a backbone.  Liam needs to go jump off a cliff.  He said it was 'his decision to make'.  HUH?  LOL.  You expect women to wait around for you to 'make a decision'.???  Ya had enough time hun.  BYE Felicia!  And I hope she sticks by her words and doesn't go running to Bill either.  Half the time on this show people need weeks and months to 'make a decision'.  Other times they jump in bed immediately and rush to the alter in 1 day.  So silly. 

I never thought I'd like Steffy more than Hope.  But Hope is a Ho.  They should have Bill stalk her and bed her now that Liam will have her. 

• Members

Adam Dusevoir wrote the episode. He is very approachable on social media and listens to what the fans have to say whether good or bad.

I am glad Steffy pretty much told Liam to go away and that he wasn't all that to be fighting over. His reaction to not being wanted by Steffy was priceless. I loved that Steffy dumped his sorry ass.

• Members

Or the same scriptwriter who happen to be bi-polar or have multiple personality disorder.  Ha!

I don't think any script would make that ish work.  They need to ship Zoe, Xander back to England (and take Emma with them).

I got so much satisfaction out of this.

• Members

Not me.  Steffy's speech was long and boring and in many ways sympathized with that bonehead.  He's in an impossible situation?  Liam is a waffling lunkhead and the real pay off is if both women dumped his ass right in that office!  The door is left wide open for this rancid triangle to continue.  

I tuned in so that I can see Liam finally get it, but that never happened.  Tuned right back out!  

• Members

This is Bradley and B&B. We know that we’d be back on the love triangle carousel, regardless of how that scene had played out. But we’d already seen an angry Steffy railing at Liam. To me, it was more effective to see a composed, polite, mature Steffy saying that she was over it and had no more effs to give. It just made it more apparent that Liam wasn’t the adult in the room at that moment.

And her taking her ring and putting it on Hope’s finger was such a boss-ass bitch move that really just emasculated Liam, which is why he was so whiny about it.

• Members

+1  The person that stalked Hope over their website.  The person that Xander said was too possessive and that's why he left London.  Now everything is OK. 

And Hoiam is icky.  Marry them off and backburner them into nothingness as far as I'm concerned.

• Members

I'm glad you mentioned the cyberstalking. In California, the penalties are:

A misdemeanor cyberstalking sentence may include: up to a year in a county jail and fines of up to $1,000
A felony cyberstalking sentence may include: up to five years in the California State Prison and fines of up to $1,000.

Also, did everyone forget ZooneyBin set S2 up through unauthorized use of her computer. More crimes. 15 months ago, the Forresters were gun-blazing trying to throw S2 in jail for something that she didn't even initiate - and that was just business! ZooneyBin's crimes are far worse - and after sabotaging her way into the fashion show, she's rewarded. Just weird. Why would anyone care about this character? 

Archived