B&B August 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I posted before somewhere....it didn't take long.  I mentioned when Xander would become a photographer like Zende did, since Zoe is basically a replacement for Sasha or Nicole....they ditched Oliver so that Zende could be the photographer, and now Xander is taking photos of a little runway shoot.  Wash, rinse, repeat. 

• Members

I'm not sure because I haven't watched in six months. He said it was whatever story Ingo (Thorne) has with the interns.  He made is so clear that he doesn't think much of the writers didn't he? Damn. Also, that he's basically been replaced by Ingo. That they basically can't afford both of them.  I was surprised by his candor until he said he's not interested in a contract again.

• Members

Did Jacob Young get any credit with WGA for his story?  If not, that is thoroughly dirty by Brad Bell.

Even if they made changes, he should still get credit for the story.  It's the ethical thing to do. I haven't watched this show in forever, so I don't know what story he's referring to but as a writer it vexes my spirit to hear about Brad doing this.

• Members

I can count the amount of times that I was on Hope or Brooke's corner over the years on one hand, but I did feel Steffy was a bit out of line. Secluding herself from the decision as Co-CEO but asking Hope to drop her line and pleading with Ridge to keep hers felt a bit.. contradictory. Brooke storming in at the end of Friday's episode and going on a rant was fun. Can't wait for tomorrow's confrontation between her and Steffy.

This whole HFTF vs. Intimate's thing is really contrived though. I know a lot of characters have, rightfully, been asking why a decision needs to be made, but no matter how many times Ridge repeats it, it's still too obvious a plot point.

Archived