B&B August 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

The sloppy writing and story telling are really at the crux of why the show is so awful.  Nobody has seen Sally since just before the fashion show and nobody has even mentioned her.  She was supposedly shacked up with Wyatt, but now Liam has moved in and she's still not seen or heard of.  There doesn't seem to be a reason for Rick's absence.  Aren't he, Maya and the baby living at Brook's house???  Anybody seen them or heard them mentioned?  Is Zende supposedly still a designer in Paris and is Nicole there full time?  The writers just drop these things and assume viewers won't wonder what happened.  Well, I'm ready to give up on watching it any longer.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The missing people abound.  I mentioned the same in another post.  And RJ and Coco, Aunt Shirley, Saul, etc...I guess just left LA.  And I said the same about Nicole...so what - she's going to show up from Paris once in a while?  They basically are just replacing Sasha with Zoey to be the scheming model.  I'm surprised the didn't make the guy a photographer like they did with Zende.  The Avants, most of whom act decently are no where to be found.  Scott Clifton I guess is just happy collecting a paycheck.  Sally's return and then disappearance is the weirdest of all recently though.  Doesn't come in to work, doesn't come home...where is she?  LOL

• Members

Yes my main problem with the triangle is that they've had Liam bouncing back and forth at the drop of a hat. Ridge would go YEARS with just one woman before going back to the other. That's how he ended up with three kids in two different times with Taylor. You can't even invest in one couple as I did with Steffy and Liam when they were so adorable after Kelly was born before the rug is pulled out from under you and suddenly he's marrying Hope tomorrow two months after trying to marry her and in between being engaged to Steffy who had his baby while Hope is now pregnant with his baby. Whew! But I will say that JMW to me is the standout and her acting all year and frankly for many years has been stellar. SC definitely steps it up in scenes with her but he and AN together are interminably boring with no oomph or no anything but dullness to their scenes.

• Members

I'd write off Hope and Liam in a heartbeat, but AN is awful.  BB needs to get over his Scott Clifton obsession.

I'd kill off Liam  in a car accident and write for the aftermath for Steffy, Hope (recast) and their children going forward with no one to fight about. But that's what I would write if I were in charge.

Tylo vs. KKL have brought some much needed oomph to an otherwise awful show.

• Members

KM was VERY underrated - Though I think it was more the Dope character than her, but she certainly was dismissed by many fans. I thought she was perfect - she actually looked like a model, but also had the type of class that one would've expected from a character of her upbringing. Plus, I did like the fact that she was the anti-Brooke and was very vocal about not 'opening her <heart>' like her mother. 

Archived