B&B August 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zoe is a criminal, period. Bringing her in is nuts...just horrible writing. Ingo should sue for the crap they’re writing for him. Just a complete embarrassment.

When Zoe mentions her cat, it’s not interesting or quirky or creative. It’s just pukeworthy. Emma? I hate the actress. Hate her voice, hate the way she looks up at Xander, hate her acting choices. Why was she hired??? Xander, in addition to lousy acting, smiles at the most inopportune times.  

So what does Brad Bell do? Airs these lousy interns 4 days a week.

• Members

Ugh! Xander is CONSTANTLY smiling! He's as bad as Will on Days!

If it's going to be this bad can I PLEASE at least get a good old fashioned catfight?! I'm really annoyed that after all these years Steffy and Hope still have never had vicious catfight. How's that possible?! At that would be entertaining!

• Members

After a couple of decent days of Steffy material they go down the rathole of the 3 new characters- are we supposed to be sad the cat died? Ugh.

I had stopped watching for the most part but did they ever explain where AJ and Coco are?  Or what happened to Shirley, Saul etc.   Do the Avants ever mention Nicole and Zende?  Are they just all gone?  If I were Jacob Young I’d be over it by now.  

• Members

Who the hell had the genius idea of giving these cat scenes to Xander and Zoe?!! I'm not here for this!!

Liam continues to be the most self righteous assdick on any soap ever! He's a joke! He's becoming a the B&B Horton branch! 

How desperate and pathetic does Hope love to make herself look?! Can Hope and Liam seriously just get killed off together?! They can take Zoe Xander and Bobbi Kristina with them!

• Members

This Zoe storyline makes every character on this show look like a total @sshole. Hope, Thorne, Maya. I mean, really? Unwatchable story. We’ve all seen people in corporate America look past egregious violations and abuse for $$$$$, but is this really how they want to frame these characters?

Archived