Y&R August 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members
1 hour ago, ranger1rg said:

I’m just as bothered by the business storylines.

Jack glowed today over Nick’s managerial and entrepreneurial skill. Nick’s Dark Horse is apparently up and running, a force in the country. Huh???

Worse? Billy and Jabot. The Jabotique stuff is so bad. Without any board support, without meetings for months, Billy’s opening 30 stores around the country. Uh...ok.

Uggh to these 'business' story points.

Maybe if we saw some build up to these ideas and some semblance of reality they might be interesting.

Edited by Paul Raven

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
7 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

I’m just as bothered by the business storylines.

Jack glowed today over Nick’s managerial and entrepreneurial skill. Nick’s Dark Horse is apparently up and running, a force in the country. Huh???

Worse? Billy and Jabot. The Jabotique stuff is so bad. Without any board support, without meetings for months, Billy’s opening 30 stores around the country. Uh...ok.

I haven't been watching. What does Lauren think of the boutiques? 

• Members
19 hours ago, Antoyne said:

Slowly getting caught up and while it's nice to hear Hillary's name a lot, there's a gaping hole in the canvas now. I find that I don't really care about any of the other stories anymore and I'm pretty much fast forwarding anything non Winters related at this point because the other stories seem so boring now. 

I will say I love Devon going after Cane and Lily though. I hated that just cause she was dying they both decided to act like they didn't absolutely hate her guts for most of her time on the show. I mean they somehow blamed Hilary for Cane cheating on Lily.

I haven't been watching but I'm sure there is.  I did watch for Hil's memorial and some of that aftermath a few weeks ago but that's it.  

Mal resurrecting St. Cane was bullsh!t and the fact they used Hilary to do it was 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
15 hours ago, ajsp35801 said:

I haven't been watching. What does Lauren think of the boutiques? 

Lauren was really upset about the boutiques. They gave her a scene to rant about them, but Billy assured her they wouldn’t be in direct competition with Fenmore’s.

Lauren said he’d better be right or she’d make him regret it.

• Members
On 8/10/2018 at 11:12 PM, ranger1rg said:

Lauren was really upset about the boutiques. They gave her a scene to rant about them, but Billy assured her they wouldn’t be in direct competition with Fenmore’s.

Lauren said he’d better be right or she’d make him regret it.

Thats the beat they should've played so kudos. 

• Members
21 minutes ago, DeeeDee said:

I'll never forgive Y&R for ruining Victor & Sharon's relationship.

Ditto!

Is the real reason they haven’t fix the relationship because the show itself refuses too or the actors don’t want it to be fixed??