Y&R August 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It makes NO SENSE that they didn't move into the Chancellor mansion, except the truth is they probably don't want to use that set. Instead we get STUPID discussions about how crowded the Abbot "mansion" is and living over the garage, etc.

And why can't Dina be told who Billy and Phyllis are? Why do they have to constantly LIE to her? I understand going along with an Alzheimer patient, but does that mean you can't say "THIS IS YOUR RELATIVE"???

Summer is on  Jaboat, going around in circles with no cell phone? So who's piloting the boat? Isn't this frickin KIDNAPPING???

The Victoria stuff with Nikki is putrid. Nikki climbs in bed with her in the middle of the day? Where in the hell are Victoria's KIDS? Oh, I guess they're at school until 5.

This show is such a sh_itshow I can't believe it.

• Members

Today's show was better than it's been in a bit. Though, their interaction was brief, I enjoyed Abby/Nate interacting and saw chemistry between them.  I also liked Abby talking with Devon. And Devon and Victor interacting with Victor giving him advice.

Also, while I didn't care for Jordi Vilasuso as Griffin on All My Children,  I am liking him as Ray. I like him and Sharon together. 

I am glad that Summer wasn't on today (or yesterday). The show has been focusing too much on her. And it was nice seeing Dina pop up. We really haven't seen much of her in a while. 

Archived