Y&R August 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+1.  Summer 2.0 is a ho horndog.  LOLL.  This reminds me a little of Guiding Light and when Vanessa and Dinah fought because Dinah threatened to take Matt from her...this was when Wendy Moniz was playing Dinah.  Clips still on Youtube and it was fabulous.

• Members

Totally. Summer is insufferable, but she got in some digs that landed. And GT showed that she doesn’t have to inhale the entire set to be effective. Too bad you have to sit through weeks of flat, boring scenes to get one good one. It’s not worth it.

I hate anything to do with Matt Reardon, but I did love Dinah and Vanessa going at it.

• Members

I was floored when Moniz left.  She really made Dinah into something and her charisma was off the charts.  

Hilary was on for 5 years and never had a family member introduced.  Arturo is on for 6 months, some of which were recurring, and already has a brother.  

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I'm happy about the brother because it's Jordi Vilasuso (SP?)....I always thought he was one of the hottest men GL ever had...and he's still got it.  I hadn't seen him in years so he looked familiar and I Googled and saw he's been on DAYS and I don't watch that and never knew. 

Archived