Y&R August 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm certain GT is much happier now than during her first 18 months of being StePhyllis. I don't begrudge her the extra airtime because she was a real trooper to put up with that nonsense for so long.

Plus, we know that after HK returns to LIP, Phyllis will be tarred and feathered by all the GC hypocrites.  I just love how Victor, Nikki, Sharon, Aunt Jack, Billy, etc. can sit in judgment. Out of all of GC, only Paul/Christine have that right. 

• Members

Lily Makes me wretch. her and that doofus husband of hers. so damn sanctimonious the both of them....with Lily of course making it about herself. Bryton is doing some fine work as is all of them, but Lily is more worried about Devon forgiving her than how he feels. and he's right....even though I can't stand the whitewashing of Hillary's escapades (like when Jock was deified on Dallas)...Lily acts like she never lied through her teeth before. she hated that woman's guts, and did what Dervon said, and I'll say it once more...Lily seemed like she wanted Devon to want her but she couldn't stand him being with anyone else, especially Hill. she makes me sick, they need to recast and send her to jail. 

• Members

Mal writes in stops and starts. So I'm sure Jack's paternity mess will come back full force once Mal thinks he's rehooked those fans who were set to leave with Mishael by centering story around Hilary's death. They want to see lily pay. Lily won't. But that's irrelevant. He's hoping they'll have found something else they like by the time the story airs. 

Is it Phyllis? Granted, I haven't watched in a week but it seems more like the Cane show from reading comments. 

Archived