Y&R June 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm starting to think the networks will cancel the remaining 4 shows and just put something cheap in their places. Lord knows I haven't liked everything Mal has done, but At least find it entertaining. but if ratings aren't budging and are also going lower....and DD needs to hush. actors don;t get brave until the EP/HW is on their way out the door. hell, when was the last time Michael and Lauren have been seen?

• Members

Did I misunderstand Devon? He made a comment about purchasing the apartment on the floor below. Doesn't he own the entire building?

Summer is very different! and HK seems to have lost her lisp.

I love Erica as Farrah.

Still ticked about Victor re: Christian. Hate it that they are doing this to give Lauren Woodland a SL. I can't watch Victor do this again. I'm sorry LW.

• Members

I agree. And I hope they do and think they will. Especially in light of the recent casting news. I could see him being used to drive storyline for this family including Cane/Lily. I can already see how his relationship with Shauna is causing conflict with Lily. Lily really wasn't having it today with him in regards to him keeping Shauna in his room. She grudgingly agreed to help figure out a solution on what to do with Shauna but she was mad at Shauna/Charlie.

As their relationship blossoms, I could see her getting fed up with them if she thinks that Charlie is falling too soon and moving too fast with Shauna. She could end up feeling that Shauna is undermining her role in Charlie's life, if Charlie continues to make decisions regarding Shauna that Lily doesn't approve of. These types of things could be interesting and help drive story for the Winters/Ashby family. 

Plus, Neil and Charlie continue to be cute together. I enjoy their relationship.

• Members

I'm catching up on the last several episodes. Nikki and Victor are just beyond words with their hypocrisy. It drives me crazy when a show ignores reality to such an extent. Even with Sharon having a scandalous history, Victor and Nikki have literally zero room to preach and I wish they would have their pasts shoved in their faces more often. Sharon at least has a diagnosed mental illness and will admit she's done bad things. Nikki just becomes a drunken mess, while still managing to be uppity, and Victor's truly a psychopath. 

• Members

Why does Hilary have to be with Devon? It's becoming forced and rather boring. She's such an interesting, dynamic character, played by a charismatic actress. Devon is such a boring and unlikable character who sucks the life out of every scene. I funny understand why Hilary has to be saddled with him and she's not allowed a story without him. It's actually rather insulting to Mishael Morgan. They need to try Hilary more across the canvas.

• Members

Hilary was all across canvas for a full year. She was driving story for much of the canvas as an ambitious business woman who would sell her soul to the devil for ratings. She had a new boyfriend whom she was supposedly so into that she fought lily to be with despite lily not being interested in him. All that seemed to be hated.  

Summer as a young Phyllis is good on paper. I'm not so sure about execution though. 

• Members

Because the show isn’t going to hire 10 more guys to chase Hilary. She’s good with Devon when the writing is good. Why you’re trashing Bryton like this, I don’t know.

Besides, you have to be aware that MiM is leaving, right? Your point is moot.

Eric Braeden should stop playing Victor as if he’s overdosing on Xanax.

Archived