Y&R June 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Between this custody thing and Jack reading through Dina's journals, today was a snooze fest.  There's absolutely no reason to watch this drivel.  This is a pretty good preview of the crap we'll have left to watch

Please register in order to view this content

It's crazy how JT's death and the cover-up is barely mentioned these days unless it's being used to blackmail someone.  How could Nikki believe that Sharon would actually follow through on her threat?  I would have laughed in Sharon's face.  This story went to backburner in record time, but with a certain someone coming back soon, I suppose it will spin up again.  

Pacing sucks.  The stories suck.  

• Members

For real, though.  It's scary to think what direction they would go.  The only one that comes to mind that is worthy of a shot is Jill Lorie Hurst, but I don't think she's doing daytime anymore.

• Members

Was anyone else bothered by the obviously empty pages of the journal?! I was too distracted to even pay attention to what was happening! Same with Sharon saying she and Nick were together for 20 years. Umm, no! Noah was born over 20 years ago!

Archived