Taoboi

Y&R June 2018 Discussion Thread

My backside he was hacked....and a week later he says something. What I just read that he said was..."Ladies and Gentlemen. For some really STUPID reason, I posted my real feelings about the show and me not having a SL and airtime....even though I have a job on the No. 1 daytime show on tv. I was called out by fans, and cussed out worse than Trump when execs at Y&R found out, so now I am using this blatant lie in order to keep my job. My apologies to all. Hopefully, this will be the last time I am 'hacked' and tell my true feelings about the show. Good Day."

13 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

Because the show isn’t going to hire 10 more guys to chase Hilary. She’s good with Devon when the writing is good. Why you’re trashing Bryton like this, I don’t know.

Besides, you have to be aware that MiM is leaving, right? Your point is moot.

Eric Braeden should stop playing Victor as if he’s overdosing on Xanax.

Wait! Mishael Morgan is leaving?! I hadn't heard. When did she announce it?

1 hour ago, SteelCity said:

Wait! Mishael Morgan is leaving?! I hadn't heard. When did she announce it?

:lol: There's an entire thread exploding at the seams in the Spoilers section.  She confirmed it on her Instagram account.

That kinda ruins the show for me as she is basically the only reason I watch now. I don't generally check the spoiler pages because they're generally uninteresting.

Edited by SteelCity
Spelling

8 hours ago, SteelCity said:

That kinda ruins the show for me as she is basically the only reason I watch now. I don't generally check the spoiler pages because they're generally uninteresting.

I was going to tell you earlier when you were going on about Hilary being paired with Devon as an insult but I figured I'd let you find out on your own what a real insult to Mishael Morgan looks like. 

3 hours ago, ajsp35801 said:

I was going to tell you earlier when you were going on about Hilary being paired with Devon as an insult but I figured I'd let you find out on your own what a real insult to Mishael Morgan looks like. 

I never said it was an insult, I said it limits her. I just don't understand why she has to be with him and only him.