• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

The Lincoln Project was suing Rudy -- so, of course, the "liberal" NYT had to find a way to discredit them.  Not that I think that these people are lying about John Weaver, or that the NYT should have covered up the allegations.  I just suspect the NYT went out of its' way to find SOMETHING on the organization in order to turn their Democratic supporters against them and managed to hit paydirt.

• Members

Apart from their role as antagonists of the former administration and their suing the dickens out of Giuliani, now would be a good time for The Lincoln Project to begin to slink away and I hope they do.

At least, it doesn't appear that too many Democrats allowed themselves to become too enamored of this group. They can settle their lawsuit in the shadows. It's time for them to quietly go away.

• Members

Well, at least TLP did the right thing in condemning (on the record) Weaver's actions and distancing themselves and their organization from him as much as possible.  If only the GOP would do the same about MTG, Lacey Chabert Lauren Boebert, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, and the list goes on.