Non-Hollywood Sexual Assault & Sexual Harassment

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What a [!@#$%^&*] joke. And not at all surprising.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/18/mark-halperin-book-deal-1467085

Judith Regan is expected to release this statement about why she is publishing Halperin’s book: “I do not in any way, shape, or form condone any harm done by one human being to another. I have also lived long enough to believe in the power of forgiveness, second chances, and offering a human being a path to redemption. HOW TO BEAT TRUMP is an important, thoughtful book, and I hope everyone has a chance to read it.”

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Apparently, the BBC Africa bureau don't play!  They have put this documentary up on YouTube today.  Hope it isn't geo-blocked because I'd like to see it later.

I gave a quick check and it looks as if the video is not geo-blocked.  

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• 3 months later...
  • Members

If this doesn't turn your stomach, nothing will. 14 sexual predators are arrested in a sting operation - among them, a preschool teacher and (get this) a rape counselor. I am both infuriated and sickened.

Please register in order to view this content

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox8.com/2020/02/04/jackson-township-police-nab-sexual-predators-in-sting-operation/amp/?fbclid=IwAR0EMzAEUpKVDXQm-zPkopzsN8rhwL8X-ehL2ja7qa09n4PbRRQTwqZm7pA

• Members

When I'd first heard this story, my first thought was, "How was he able to move into his daughter's dorm room without anyone at the university catching on?."  Then, I thought, "Hmmm...a parent moving into his kid's college dorm room...there's a series in there, somewhere."

Yeah, I'd agree that what Ray was disgusting.

• Members

This has been a very hot topic in the Cleveland area the past couple of days. I don't know what this judge was thinking.

Please register in order to view this content

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wkyc.com/amp/article/news/crime/cleveland-man-gets-11-years-in-prison-for-rape-of-girlfriends-young-niece/95-e606f3ae-afb2-487b-99e2-8b61e5cd1f06

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...