slick jones

GH: May 18 Discussion Thread

On 5/8/2018 at 5:54 PM, reallyhateskateonlost said:

Maxie is not afraid of Erica Kane...lol

Wayment, WHAT happened??

I just tuned in, is that temp Monica I spotted for a split second at the shower?

Ah, nvm, I see that she is.

33 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

So was it supposed to look like Carly pushed Nelle down the stairs? Because it didn't look like that at all.

I didn’t think so either, but it didn’t seem like there were any witnesses to dispute Nelle’s story should she say Carly pushed her. Carly already publicly lashed out at her  minutes earlier.

Memories of Reva “pushing” Annie on GL:

42 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

So was it supposed to look like Carly pushed Nelle down the stairs? Because it didn't look like that at all.

No, they made sure Carly had no contact so viewers are clear on what happened.  Smelle grabbed the blanket and stumbled over and lost her footing.  

15 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

No, they made sure Carly had no contact so viewers are clear on what happened.  Smelle grabbed the blanket and stumbled over and lost her footing.  

15 hours ago, Faulkner said:

I didn’t think so either, but it didn’t seem like there were any witnesses to dispute Nelle’s story should she say Carly pushed her. Carly already publicly lashed out at her  minutes earlier.

That's where I figured this was going. Ugh. This story has me rooting for Carly. I can't wait for Nelle to be exposed.

On 5/11/2018 at 12:12 AM, ranger1rg said:

Temp Monica is a fail. 

And that baby shower was excruciating.

I think the potential  power of the scene of Monica blaming Sonny for the death of her own son during the shower was lost with an understudy uttering the lines.  What a shame for Leslie Charleson and for us.  I have to give Barbara Bloom and Chris Van Etten some credit for restoring the character's memories on GH.  However, I'm still very upset with Genie Francis and Kin Shriner being gone.  As much as I try, I struggle to stay positive about the show now.    

Shades of Carly and Sonny spending years blaming A.J. for her fall down the stairs and miscarrying Sonny's child.