GH: May 18 Discussion Thread

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They cannot use Liz unless she is there to praise Franko.   "You saved Port Charles".....  It truly is nauseating to see every scene he's in being about praising the character.   Remember how much  Franko was missed when Howarth's negotiations were at a stand-still? Neither do I!  The same with Devry   gone, and not necessary to bring back. Same with Easton while he was gone.

The only reason the three of them are still around is because ValenVarni want them there.

Also, no one needed cheesy Carla Hall as Cook 2. The whole point of referring to an unseen character is that they are never seen.   Her hamming it up did nothing for the story.  Who doesn't have the food for an event started earlier in the day?  Ridiculous.   Glad to see her show is finally going off the air.

• Members

I can’t believe with these numbers that ABC cancelled The Chew to give GMA more time instead of GH.  I just wish TPTB we’re making a show I was enjoying, so I could support a network that is clearly supporting its soap when there is a cheaper option available.

• Members

Great job Father Griffin. Banging mother and daughter.  Kiki must love sharing sloppy seconds from her mom........(Yes I know he left the priesthood, but he still walks around like a sanctimonious douc he-bag.)

Please register in order to view this content

Barbara Stanwyck has her eyes on you Kiki.....

• Members

OMG I tried to get through six episodes starting with May 14 and nurses ball.  Wow, the show is a mess right now.  When Spinelli is breaking into computers with Jason/Sam, you know the writers are scraping the bottom of the Bob Guza barrel.  I think Shelly and Chris are either burnt out or there are other cooks in the kitchen.  Nothing's working.  The ball numbers were horrible.  Most of the acting has taken a turn for the worse.  And the Anna/Finn/Alexis plot is written at the fourth grade level. Embarrassing for the actors.  But I fear Barbara Bloom's long story bible is on the horizon for GH's final swan song year.

• Members

I don't bother blaming these writers for anything anymore. This is ValenVarni's crap and everyone knows it. Whenever CVE and SA start getting on a roll, Valentini goes in and changes the stories to make them about Franko, Nina, Julian or Finn. (As in Laura running for mayor, making a difference.)  Is Mayor Ned or Alexis able to help the city?  Nope Franko and a one off member of Jim Harvey's molestation story come in to save PC.

About to watch today's episode to see him start shining his new sparkly penny, EH. I'm sure I'll be a fan of hers, too.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I was about to go through the tv if they had dared have Anna tell Robin that Peter is her brother via a one-sided telephone call.

But now, with Anna jetting off to Berkeley, I have a feeling that the conversation will happen off screen which will be just as bad.

If we have to sit through this retcon, could they at least attempt to make me care about the players involved?

• Members

Personally, I think the Anna/ Robin scene should be on-screen, but they have played her having the same conversation with EVERYONE over and over. I don't need to hear it again,as much as I love FH, We get it ValenVarni. You hired another meh actor and tied him to a family. So what else is new?

Archived