RavenWhitney

Bill Bell/MAB Scoop!

55 minutes ago, RavenWhitney said:

Bill Jr and Maria Bell are divorced?  I didn't know.

They are selling their fabulous estate.

http://variety.com/2018/dirt/real-estalker/bill-bell-pedigreed-bel-air-estate-1202790962/

I don't think they're divorced. The use of "former" in relation to MAB seems to be her former occupation as writer and producer.

This house has been used for exterior modelling of Ridge and Taylor's old house, used here in old ending credits:

No divorce. It looks as if they're moving into their new Malibu compound. 

Also, their kids are out of the house and Billy & Maria spend most of their time cruising the Med in their yacht, so why not sell? 

The real scoop is between Maria and Colleen Bell who cannot stand each other, but that's another topic for another day.

This estate is just extremely gorgeous. But their new "digs" don't sound too shabby either. Just judging by the properties price tags, the Bells have sure made A LOT of money with their shows.

10 minutes ago, sheilaforever said:

This estate is just extremely gorgeous. But their new "digs" don't sound too shabby either. Just judging by the properties price tags, the Bells have sure made A LOT of money with their shows.

They've got money like the Spellings, just with way better taste. 

Edited by DaytimeFan

1 hour ago, mikelyons said:

The real scoop is between Maria and Colleen Bell who cannot stand each other, but that's another topic for another day.

Brad and Colleen were the two first characters Maria killed on Y&R:lol:

I was going to say their gorgeous house's exterior shots have definitely been seen on B&B

The wording though is rather awkward, although I'm quite sure had they gotten a divorce someone in the soap press would have grabbed onto it by now. 

Someone mentioned Colleen Bell lol I can see her and MAB not getting along, definitely a case of classy(Colleen) vs. brassy(MAB). In fact I've heard MAB has rubbed several family members the wrong way most notably Lauralee(who was openly critical) and isn't on good terms with her own sister Marissa Arena(who played Marissa Barton on Y&R).  It's all just the word on the streets ^_^

Edited by soapfan770

7 minutes ago, Elsa said:

Brad and Colleen were the two first characters Maria killed on Y&R:lol:

Yeah, they were! 

4 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

I was going to say their gorgeous house's exterior shots have definitely been seen on B&B

The wording though is rather awkward, although I'm quite sure had they gotten a divorce someone in the soap press would have grabbed onto it by now. 

Someone mentioned Colleen Bell lol I can see her and MAB not getting along, definitely a case of classy(Colleen) vs. brassy(MAB). In fact I've heard MAB has rubbed several family members the wrong way most notably Lauralee(who was openly critical) and isn't on good terms with her own sister Marissa Arena(who played Marissa Barton on Y&R).  It's all just the word on the streets ^_^

I totally agree with the wording in the Variety article being awkward. A great editor would have fixed it...

17 hours ago, amybrickwallace said:

Coincidence? I think not. <_< :lol:

Haha!

I know people are being hard on Maria, but the B&B team wasn't sad to see Colleen go to Hungary. Not. At. All.

On 4/28/2018 at 1:37 PM, DaytimeFan said:

They've got money like the Spellings, just with way better taste. 

TeamTall2.jpg

12 hours ago, mikelyons said:

Haha!

I know people are being hard on Maria, but the B&B team wasn't sad to see Colleen go to Hungary. Not. At. All.

What do you mean? It's not like Colleen was a constant presence on set... right?

7 hours ago, Aback said:

What do you mean? It's not like Colleen was a constant presence on set... right?

Look at the B&B credits before Obama nominated her for the post as Ambassador to Hungary. She's listed as a "Producer" on the show and, my sources tell me, she did little and got in the way when she did anything. 

Okay, that's all I'm saying about that! 

Edited by mikelyons