Bill Bell/MAB Scoop!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think they're divorced. The use of "former" in relation to MAB seems to be her former occupation as writer and producer.

This house has been used for exterior modelling of Ridge and Taylor's old house, used here in old ending credits:

• Members

No divorce. It looks as if they're moving into their new Malibu compound. 

Also, their kids are out of the house and Billy & Maria spend most of their time cruising the Med in their yacht, so why not sell? 

The real scoop is between Maria and Colleen Bell who cannot stand each other, but that's another topic for another day.

• Members

I was going to say their gorgeous house's exterior shots have definitely been seen on B&B

The wording though is rather awkward, although I'm quite sure had they gotten a divorce someone in the soap press would have grabbed onto it by now. 

Someone mentioned Colleen Bell lol I can see her and MAB not getting along, definitely a case of classy(Colleen) vs. brassy(MAB). In fact I've heard MAB has rubbed several family members the wrong way most notably Lauralee(who was openly critical) and isn't on good terms with her own sister Marissa Arena(who played Marissa Barton on Y&R).  It's all just the word on the streets 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Look at the B&B credits before Obama nominated her for the post as Ambassador to Hungary. She's listed as a "Producer" on the show and, my sources tell me, she did little and got in the way when she did anything. 

Okay, that's all I'm saying about that! 

Archived