Y&R April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let's see.  Neil causes Hilary's fall during her honeymoon to Devon, he places her in a boat house in the care of a kooky "doctor" that drugs her for months...

Now he treats her like she's the horrible person.  Yea, I guess y'all are right.  The narrative for Hils ain't never gonna change.

• Members

No matter what happens to Hilary, the show will make sure we know she deserved every bit of pain bestowed on her. It'll always be the universe getting even and a fall of her own making. I've given up on the character being anything other than a perpetual screw up that everyone in town hates. 

• Members

I can't remember....who was Kyle's mother?

just watched last Friday and Monday's shows. fine fine work. fine job by Ameile, and the other 4 actresses. JT just flipped the [!@#$%^&*] out. now, IMO, Victor, Nick & Billy will find out about what happened and it'll be all over GC. Victor and the other two will have to work together to get all this under control (I would just have Nick answering the phone) and someone is going to jail....of course, they'll only stay in there for 3 episodes of a life sentence because it will be self defense or some crazy stuff. 

And Hillary? just...screw it. 

• Members

Diane was his mother.  

You're right.  Outside of how Neil acted today, with the rest of the Winters piling on the Hils Hate, it's now obvious to me that she'll be nothing but a one dimensional character.  

• Members

There wasn't an ounce of self-awareness in Hilary. After what he did to her and Devon, no matter if they had an affair, he literally will never have ground to trash her or treat her like garbage again. But I guess that story never happened.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for Kyle? Until it's acknowledged that he's mad at his dad but ok with the man whose wife killed his mom, I don't care about anything he has to say.

Archived