DAYS: February 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Monday and Tuesday draaaaaaged. Damn. How can this show be so boring? It's watchable but zzzzzz

It was nice seeing Carrie again on Monday but of course no scenes with John and Marlena.

Also was nice seeing Lucas on Monday as well, but I'm so over Kate mourning Andre already. Lawd.

I like they're now involving Tripp in the Steve/John story.

It's nice seeing Lips as Billie again but even she couldn't save Tuesday. Rafe and Eli bonding over their respective one night stands. How adorable

Please register in order to view this content

why does this show insist on wasting my time with crap scenes like this?

I also have NO interest in this Stefan, Abby, Gabi, Chad [!@#$%^&*] right now. At least Marci shows up to work in scenes with Tyler, which isn't saying a ton but I notice a slight improvement.

• Members

Watching right now and have about 15 min left of the show. 

Tripp looks so good today. The actress who plays Claire is gawd awful.

Lips Billie..... It was good seeing her. Why is John acting like he isn't John?

Rafe and Eli...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Stefan, Abby and Chad story.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So where are Paul and Will? Hopefully hidden in a tropical island making passionate love.

I already FF through today's show. Who killed Andre is the dullest murder mystery in the history of soaps. Abby and Steffy Jr having the same damn scene for the billionth time. I used to love LR. But all the work she had done on her mug is so distracting. I love your idea of Will & Paulie enjoying each other on a tropical island paradise. I wonder where John & Billie stashed Horita?  

• Members

I'm pretty behind but I just wanted to add there's something really odd about Hope and Rafe being so gung ho about getting Anna for Andre's murder and being mad that Roman's trying to cover for her, when they did their damndest to cover up that Hope murdered Stefano....

Archived