DAYS: February 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dunno why RC being a mess with boring stories is any surprise to anyone. Has anyone remembered the lull in late '08 between the time Nash died and when Marty was revealed to be living in Victor's house? It was full of constant Tess anger against Jared/Natalie, 1968 bullcrap, Marty falling in love with Victor, and that God-awful story about Langston and her uncle...nothing really moved for months.

• Members

They need to cut down on frivolous stunt casting (Stefan, Carrie, etc.) and invest in outdoor location shooting. It's a shame Salem Place is no longer around. Seeing the HTS, The Blue Room™, and that ugly garden every damn day is giving me a headache.  Also, I suggest block storytelling which would allow episode limits and guarantees to be respected while at the same time allow for longer story continuity day-by-day. 

RC also needs to go for broke and do what he does best: camp.

Bring back Bonnie, turn JJ back into an insane addict, have Paige come back as a zombie, whatever. He needs to go look back at Reilly's 90's work for inspiration and go all-out. Have a twist everyday (Hollyoaks-style) by not revealing spoilers weeks and months ahead. No one wants to see episodes-long conversations about the same topic (Chabby/anything involving Kate at this point/Lani). This is a show that had a spaceship land in a backyard. Seriously, what happened to taking risks? 

• Members

After watching Friday’s “hour of scenes” I assume...

Please register in order to view this content

Will was an important part Carrie’s life and they didn’t cross paths once. They were so focus on having her involved in this mess called “Rope”. It’s crazy both his Aunts are in town. 🗣Sheri Anderson this is when you step in, Pumpkin Pie! 

Archived