DAYS: February 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's show had some momentum. But it still felt off. MM was terrible in her cheap black wig as her alter Gabby.  Tasty Tripp just like JJ has had all his edge taken from him.  Will & Paulie looked hot all tied up. Having the who is behind Steve's poisoning be revealed via flashbacks was lame. As is the reason why.

• Members

It felt that way but the stories are just terrible.

I was thinking the same thing. Him being afraid of riding a motorcycle....pleassssseeeeeeeeeeeee

They did and I was hoping for a romp ......no dice....just Will grinning because he knew Paul's defenses were coming down....all we got was a hug......

• Members

Was Anna Dimera always very camp? I did witness the worst-acted scene I've seen in Days thus far between Roman and Anna, when she was justifying carrying around the urn. However I don't blame the actors for struggling with that material. The actress looks like she's about to burst into laughter during certain scenes though.

In an odd way I still find her very watchable though 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I don’t like the actress playing Claire, either. I hate to be shallow, but she’s just way too thin...so skinny there’s nothing attractive about her. Ciara looks healthier, but I don’t want to see Tripp with a bullhorn. 

Tripp? Yeah, he’s sexy.

More evidence that Ron’s writing sucks.

• Members

Be prepared for even more flashbacks today.  They were actually kinda helpful for me because I haven't watched in a while, but when they go on for the length of a full scene, geesh.

Do we know this actress playing Pamela from somewhere?

Was Theo written out for now?

• Members

I think I can say the show is officially awful again. It's been about a month of really lame or bad episodes.  Monday was a new low for Ron.  The Steve plot is so bad, even vets Mary Beth and crew (minus Drake who's never been able to act) couldn't make it work.  Who gives a ffff about Pam Van Damm; they couldn't even bother to cast someone interesting like Erica Slezak or Sharon Gabet. The show seem on life support.  I was a big supporter for Ron's first six months even when I hated the Hattie/Bonnie twists but I can't even get through an episode now.  I've been watching GH online which despite its many problems has some amazing directing, acting and day to day writing at the moment.

• Members

The Steve story is downright awful. Will and Paul escape and Marlena nor especially John aren't surprised to see them? Just terrible.

And gross to the Hope and Rafe bed romp.....just ewwwwwwwww

Wasn't Ron Carlivati known for his flashbacks? Again the whole Rafe slept with Sami flashback. Unless Sami returns the story isn't worth telling.

Archived