DAYS: February 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know WHEN the soaps became afraid of letting ANY scene transpire without intrusive, annoying music playing underneath, but, yeah, I agree that it's bad and it needs to go.

Yes.  But if we couldn't get GM to reprise the role of David -- that is, should TPTB actually surprise us and bring David back from the dead -- who would be a good choice to succeed him in that role?  (I, personally, might go with Laurence Lau.)

• Members

I agree. Valerie is pissing me off right now with the way she is getting into Lani's business, but the actress is really good. 

I also like Eve and Brady, but I've always liked KDP.  I also like Maggie bringing up what many of us were thinking, which is that it's pretty damn low to go after someone as vulnerable as Eve. it seems clear Brady is falling for her, but he's still going to trash her heart.  I would be in favor of an attempted suicide story, but apparently those lead to real life attempts, so I just hope Brady pays in some way.

So Abby has DID.   OLTL called, Jessica wants her story back.

• Members

The music on DAYS has sucked since Marty Davich's cues were phased out around 1994-95. I think there's an archived thread on here in his honour somwhere, in fact. Unfortunately, Corday looooves to score his show (he was a wannabe musician before working on the show), so we're basically doomed to endure what we have for as long as he's living.

• Members

Well I can't quite believe it but in the last week I have watched about 35 Days of Our Lives episodes and I am caught up! Took some dedication I can tell you!

I'm starting to really like Stefan O and I find his thing with Abi dressed as Gabi quite fascinating.

Oddly Rafe and Hope are starting to warm on me as a couple. Not sure why.

• Members

And he use the same music on Ladies of The Lake!!!

If they didn’t want to keep David he could have been used like Chris Stone was used in 1994 when Lucas was reveal as Bill’s son. 

I would have love to seen Greg back as David or recast him with Robert Newman (Ex- Josh, GL) too bad Greg Vaughn is Eric, because I would have welcome him as Scotty 

Archived