DAYS: February 2018 Discussion Thread

I liked them using Kim's battle with DID.  Kim's tale was way better than Abby's lackluster tale. Eli accusing DA Trask of murdering Andre was stupid. DA Trask is the only interesting thing about this dull murder mystery. Julie trying to go through Claire phone when Claire's right next to her was stupid.  All those bed room sets are so ugly.

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As if Ron has any clear understanding on the history surrounding Kim and her DID. 

I watched DAYS without the sound for the past few days (at work) but it looked like the Rafe/Hope wedding was tacky as hell so it couldn't have been any better with the sound on. 

• Members

They live in the Martin house. The set was shown being renovated on-screen in 2015. Doug and Julie ran it as a B&B for a hot minute before it became Kate's house. After Eli was introduced, Julie had the house back and gave it to Eli.

I'm guessing they are back to renting out rooms? But considering Will, JJ and Eli are family, it makes sense (too bad they don't seem to play this up enough, they did for a little while). I mean, JJ and Eli are both Hortons in a who's the daddy storyline. I'd have thought there'd be more emphasis on them being family, but eh.

Anyway, I imagine the rent can be paid whenever they want, lol. Or Eli's just letting them live there. I know at one point when they showed the Martin living room they had a bunch (for DAYS) of extras milling about eating breakfast, so I imagine it has a lot of rooms being rented out? Maybe the show doesn't even know or remember ...

I also think it had been explained on-air about Eli giving Will a room at the Martin house. Not sure I remember how JJ and Paul ended up there. Rambling over and long story short, Eli owns the house because Julie gave it to him. At least they aren't still living at home lol. I'm glad they don't have, say JJ, still living with Jen.

It's too bad John and Marlena and Steve and Kayla are homeless. I miss Steve and Kayla's nice little house set. I wasn't fond of John and Marlena's townhouse. It seemed too small and I will never stop missing Marlena's penthouse (which was once Julie's). I'm still so mad they gave the set to that Wanna Be A Soap Star show. What a waste.

I also still miss Salem Place after all this time. Horton Town Square just doesn't fit the bill. It was a nice gesture to honor Tom and Alice but I'm so sick of seeing it ... lol

• Members

Ron has finally arrived

Please register in order to view this content

I just knew he'd go this route with Abby from the second he was hired (as did most). I'm behind but I hear Marci's done (or at least started off well) a good job with "Gabby" (Abby/Gabi combined). Maybe she'll come alive. I saw bits of what's possible with her in the Dario confrontation and the Ben confrontation.

It sounds like she has more than one but I'm not spoiled on the second one, though if someone spoils it for me that's fine lol

• Members

Those rooms in the Martin house are awful. It feels like a half way home for wayward souls. I would think all of the characters living there could afford at least a one bedroom apartment. Even with Will unemployed his whole family is well off.

Archived