GH January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alexis running for mayor is stupid. She was married to a mobster, if that's not a good reason not to elect her I don't know what is. Also, she'd be better off as a lawyer trying to stop the development by tying them up in court with a class action suit or something. If she runs for mayor she wouldn't be elected until November, IF she's elected at all. That's a big, time consuming gamble. By November it might be too late to stop the development. I'd rather see Ned as mayor, though Laura was my first choice.

And was someone appointed interim mayor? That's how it works in the real world. That person could also run since they would have experience acting as mayor. 

I also don't feel sympathy for Molly and TJ, they aren't from poor families. Go back home or find another apartment. Why were they living there in the first place since they aren't poor? I'm supposed to believe they weren't getting,  or can't get, financial help from their mothers? Please.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Yep, subtle

Kiki the doctor---

Franko in general  

The rest of today's show was decent. I'm looking for a screen cap of Anna whacking Finn, if anyone has seen one, let me know.

Faison, even after all these years, is creepy AF

No follow up to Lulu and Liesl, though.....

• Members

In theory the gentrification/mayoral plot is a great idea. Unfortunately, while NLG is doing a solid effort, she is not Genie/Laura and most importantly, T.J. is barely ever seen. He should be a contract or at the very least heavy recurring player for this story to have real weight. But Frank doesn't sign young men to those kind of rotations unless they are white and look 14 with a 25-year-old's abs.

Archived