GH January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I sent him/her a message last week and got no reply.  I hope everything is ok.  I don't see how or why that person would be banned.  Being an annoyance should not get you banned (hush, Vee, Kman and everybody else 

Please register in order to view this content

)!

• Members

Nothing to do with being annoying we're all annoying to each other at times

I hope the person is OK. Believe it or not. I really do. But I don't miss that presence on this board. Not going to lie.

You know me, I can't hush

Awww

• Members

It's very sad. I hope their doctors have at least tried to nudge them toward a surrogate. I get that some women want to carry their own children, but sometimes that's just not in the cards.  Maybe it's easy for me to say since I've never been in their position. I just think once the baby is in your arms it's not going to matter so much how that happened.

• Members

I feel real bad for Vanessa. I've never been pregnant myself, but my sister's first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. She was devastated and we were all devastated for her. Happily, she would go on to bear three healthy children who daily keep her on her toes. Granted, she's quite a bit younger than Brenda, but pain of this nature doesn't have an age limit. 

I hope and pray that Vanessa will recover physically and emotionally, whether or not any more children are in her future or not. At almost 50, it won't be easy to bounce back.

Archived