Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Members
39 minutes ago, Juliajms said:

I'm ashamed to say the if RM has said Weinstein had sent former Israeli special ops after her I would have doubted it.  Is this man really going to get away with all of this without spending a day in prison?

You are not alone.  It truly pains me that that piece of garbage won't see a day for all the harm he has done.  Hollywood gave him free reign of terror because the money kept coming in.  Hollywood itself was in on it.  

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
1 hour ago, Juliajms said:

I'm ashamed to say the if RM had said Weinstein sent former Israeli special ops after her I would have doubted it.  Is this man really going to get away with all of this without spending a day in prison?

You should probably see this.

Manhattan D.A. Plans to Present Harvey Weinstein Case to Grand Jury Next Week: Sources

• Members

Former Boston news anchor Heather Unruh has given a press conference outlining allegations that Kevin Spacey sexually assaulted her 18-year-old son in Nantucket last summer after plying him with alcohol. They are pursuing criminal charges.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

It's worth noting that Heather Unruh's claims preceded the Rapp article so people can't claim she was jumping on the bandwagon.

Also, her lawyer Mitchell Garabedian is known for representing victims of sex abuse from clergy members, and he was famously played by Stanley Tucci in Spotlight.

• Members
33 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

It's worth noting that Heather Unruh's claims preceded the Rapp article so people can't claim she was jumping on the bandwagon.

Also, her lawyer Mitchell Garabedian is known for representing victims of sex abuse from clergy members, and he was famously played by Stanley Tucci in Spotlight.

Good to know.  I hope he's arrested and jail with other child rapists!