Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Holy [!@#$%^&*]. I can't believe this is real life. All this with the agents pretending to be advocates so they can manipulate and get information out of his victims. I thought McGowan might have been somewhat deluded in claiming she was offered a deal and so on but after reading this it sounds like his people put her through the wringer. 

• Members

I get that feeling several times a day and not always in relation to this particular story. I'd never heard of Black Cube before this, but it sounds hard core. I can hardly accept that HW won't be punished, but it would be more surprising if he is.

The times article on it:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

This is just a tad more information on the Scot Boies aspect of the story and more details about Lisa Bloom. The non denial denial from Boies. Oh right and no conflict of interest considering that he represented the Times also. I’m wondering if Lisa Bloom ever recovers from this.  She made her deal with the devil.  

https://lawnewz.com/high-profile/gore-lawyer-david-boies-implicated-in-insane-ornate-plot-to-discredit-weinstein-accusers/

• Members

This story sounds so damn dumb.  But if EE is a rapist, I hope he pays!  

Reading the different account of HW's victims leads me to believe this man is sick.  Anyone who needs to release so much and so violently as he does can't be normal.  Each account made me sick and I cringe for the women who found themselves trying to escape him.  My heart breaks for those who didn't.  All the intimidation HW tried was for the sole purpose of not being found out.  Sick [!@#$%^&*]!

Spacey oozes arrogance.  Harassing/assaulting any young man in his path?  Having young men brought to him?  I hope someone cuts off his pecker!

Right...