Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was reading about a former Star Trek Voyager actor, Manu Intiraymi, who tweeted some really nasty comments about Rapp after the news came out earlier this week. So anyway, not that I've ever heard of him (he was on the last few seasons of that show) but if you ever see his name on anything you watch, keep that in mind.

• Members

And the rumor over here with the Old Vic is that not only did they know and turn a blind eye for 10 years, but that KS's reputation preceded him. Apparently he was contractually obligated by the Old Vic not to harass young men at work, i.e.: they wrote it in his contract back in 2005. Allegedly. Now they are playing the 'we are shocked' card.

• Members

Practically overnight, his career is over.

I knew Spacey was a longtime and relentless lech for often unwilling younger men, both at HoC and the Old Vic but also well pre-dating both of those. I didn't know it extended to young boys. God.

Re: Corey Feldman, this is just decades-old gossip but the story for many years was that his BFF, the late Corey Haim, was raped on the set of the '80s classic Lucas as a young boy. The alleged perpetrator, people claimed, was 

Please register in order to view this content

I wonder if that tale will resurface.

Edited by Vee