Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Members

Langella basically confessed to the whole thing, amazingly, in his preening op-ed which he clearly thought would exonerate him and did the exact opposite - among other things, he openly admitted to ignoring requests from the production on how to behave and what to do or not do, feeling it lacked 'spontaneity.'

I think Frank Langella is one of our greatest living actors, and I love his work. I also love Mike Flanagan's work and was really looking forward to Langella working with him. But while he is a brilliant actor he is also an old fool. It's sad. (Bruce Greenwood, a Flanagan alum, has replaced Langella)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Believe me, I know. I love Greenwood but I was shocked they didn't go for another elderly prestige name. But they were almost totally done with shooting at the time and under the gun, and Greenwood is a trusted Flanagan commodity, and apparently the Usher role requires a ton of makeup anyway, so...

• Members

Kevin Spacey has been charged with multiple counts of sexual assault in the UK. “The charges relate to two alleged incidents in London in 2005, another two and 2008, and a further incident in Gloucestershire, western England, in 2013.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

https://www.thedailybeast.com/12-year-old-granted-order-of-protection-against-ezra-miller

I'm always wary of these types of stories because they can easily fall into right wing hysteria against queer people, but there has been something wrong with Ezra Miller for several years now and this just keeps getting worse. This latest allegation made my jaw drop. I don't know if any of my fellow David Lynch fans have read it or not but the whole thing reads like something that I could see popping up in Fire Walk With Me or season 3 of Twin Peaks...

• 2 weeks later...