B&B - April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show was so horrible today!  I only wish Courtney Hope ( Sally) had come along when soaps were good. She is stunning and has old fashion beauty. She could be really be good, but with PF, she's wasted. And are we shocked that the 2 are madly in love already?  I'm not!

• Members

Thomas should have been a gay male fashion designer. Thomas doesn't ooze straight at all. It wouldn't have been a stretch to have Eric's grandson gay. Technically he is not blood but still.

I actually wanted Sally with Nu Saul but Bradley will never write a story like that. Sally and Saul would have to be in a spanish telenovela for that to happen.

• Members

For someone who claims to be so PC (aka forcing Rick and the entire canvas to have zero negative reaction to Maya), Brad is completely off-the-mark in having the only current Latin character - in an LA-set show -  as a stupido. I hate that tried to recreate the iconic Darla this way. It worked with Sally/Clarke because they were so harsh, but it doesn't fit here because Sally2 is just a love sick girl. Ugh. 

• Members

Thomas and Sally are the new Liam/Steffy and Liam/Hope.  I have to LMAO at how he finally dropped Liam for this mess.....LOL.  Waiting all this time and he goes from one horrible couple to another.

Thomas and Hope.....and Ridge and Quinn....two horrible stories.  And that's all the stories going on.

• Members

Why are they making a big deal about Thomas having a baby? The deal breaker was the fact that it was with Caroline Spencer, a rich socialite, not the fact that she was his father's wife which to me is the bigger deal

and they are in love? They havent even gone on an official date! Just Steffy's wedding

• Members

Totally ridiculous. This could have been a good love story, but as usual Brad has to rush things. I don't mind the baby being a bump in the road. Too often soaps glaze over how hard it is to be involved with someone who has a small child with someone else. Personally, I wouldn't do it. There's just too much possibility for drama and not the good soapy kind either.

• Members

Wyatt is back on and serves zero purpose on this show. Have he and Ivy get back together and move to Australia

Shirly is shrewd and ruthless. She is channeling Nancy Wesley circa  1997

LMAO at Darlita thinking Coco was screwing Rick

Archived