B&B - April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I downloaded the CBS app, today's episode was my first in months.  When did Steffy and Ivy get all buddy-buddy?  I assume this was to drive focus to the new Steffy-Sally revivalry.

What have they said about the REAL Sally?  Is she still globetrotting or has she passed away?

• Members

last month when Ivy helped plan her wedding. She brought the idea to Liam to have it in Australia and was worried that Steffy wouldnt recieve it well coming from her. Since it was plot mandated that they be there for the 30th anniversary Steffy let bygones be bygones and Ivy became the official Aussie tour guide/wedding planner

• Members

And RJ 'teaching' an intern like Coco? Seriously, the kid has been at FC like two days longer than her. I guess we're supposed to forget he's been away at school since he was a child. If they were going to do this story right - I know a stretch - they should've aged RJ to 18/19 and had him at boarding school in Paris working at FC International. It actually would've been more interesting if Zende was CoCo's mentor - and not necessarily to create a triangle, but to give the character more to do. I'm honestly shocked that Nende are still on canvas. 

PD would've been perfect as a Sally1 recast and would've done DC and the role justice. I'm still floored she turned 69(!) this week. Shirley is turning out to be quite mean aka her comment to Sally2 about nobody wanting her, including her parents. 

• Members

I would have liked it if Zende was Coco's mentor, because Zende's adoptive father Tony worked at Spectra. Of course at times like this I miss Thorne, he wouldn't instantly hate Coco due to her family, as that would make zero sense.

• Members

I didn't know that Tony worked there - that's perfect. Instead of Saul2 and the highly offensive portrayal of Darlita, it would've been better to move Sasha, Zende and/or Ivy to Spectra (or how about Vivienne as the seamstress cutter). Instead, they brought FIVE unknown characters to the canvas to relaunch a long-dormant company. Like we should care? While PD and CH have been solid additions to the cast, the other three are a complete waste. 

Archived