B&B - April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pierson Fode did a great job today selling the ridiculous "we were so in love" story.  The story itself is bad, but Fode is giving it his all, and I can't see faulting that.

Thorston Kaye is a great actor? Huh? Can't prove it by the crap acting he does in this roll. He's the very definition of phoning it in, and blaming the writing for his performance is lame. 

The "RJ is an executive" stuff is so bad it actually makes me angry when he's on the screen. Just awful in every way.

• Members

Thorsten is horrible. HORRIBLE imo. Pierson is no worse than him.

I very much agree. I'm meh on the new Sally, preferring they would have given her a different first name instead of one that draws immediate comparisons to the great Darlene Conley. However, Patrika Darbo has been wonderful. I can believe her as a Spectra. And I do like the show trying to acknowledge/revive that family. 

• Members

Is Sally for real??

I and Coco lost it all....really??

Sally: I am in love.......yeah right whatever

Coco and RJ in love is ridiculous

Sally and Thomas in love is ridiculous too

Come on Bradley Bell write something with intelligence!!

• Members

Since PD put on the red wig, she has totally rocked it. She is by far the best addition of the 5. I can't wait until she has scenes with the Forresters. CH is a distant second, but that's because it's ludicrous she is being written as a lovesick victim less than 3 months from being bold and brassy, which is what the show needed. 

And good grief all the scenes with RJ/Coco - what an utter waste.

• Members

Generic soap heroine. I really dont see much difference between her now and any other young chick that falls in love with a man (Steffy, Hope, Nicole, etc...) Any and all fire she had is all gone and that didnt take long. She's known Thomas for 2 months and hasnt even gone on an official date. She SHOULD be choosing her career over him but instead they have her pining away like some lovesick fool and its disgusting. As evil and cuthroat as they are making her, Shirley is the only likeable Spectra bc she's practical and a realist and doesnt come across like the twit that her granddaughters are

• Members

Weak episode today - basically nothing worked:

1) RJ incessant - like 3 segments - that CoCo should return. Please

2) Brooke charting her own path and in same breath calls $B her 'stallion' and that she 'loves' him - a mere two weeks after she was ready to 'follow her destiny' 

3) Having Sally 2 say on the same day as the betrayal she hopes she'll be able to have drinks with Steffy. Even tossing in namesakes. C'mon. Who wrote this? 

Story question: Is CJ the only one outside of Spencer that knows $B wants property?

Archived