Y&R January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

So, dumb question.  But why was SS made Co-EP?  I thought MY had done quite a lot to improve production values, why complicate it by adding SS?

There are many examples of HWs that didn't have an EP credit (Curlee, Marland, Long come to mind).  So... thoughts? 

And does anyone know why SS dropped "Morina" in her credits for Y&R?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AH looks so weird opposite the actor who plays Reed...she doesn't look like a mother....LOL.  AH is just awful all around....LOL

So Devon is having an attack and they spoil it on the spoilers with him still alive....LOL....bad promo...don't spoil the cliffhanger.

• Members

If she has a larger hand in casting or the show's overall look, direction, etc. if she's collaborative on those things with Mal Young, then that's why she has the credit. Sometimes it's for show, but I don't think it is here nor do I suspect it was with Pratt. It certainly wasn't when he and Bob Guza were at GH, where they basically overruled JFP on a regular basis with their co-credit. Not that I think that is the case here with Sussman and Young, because I don't.

• Members

Never say never.

Please register in order to view this content

Well...darn!!!! Just got done watching today's and that ending had me on pins and needles. I mean...they wouldn't kill Devon...would they?

But of course, you all mentioned the tag spoiler so ugh! Waste of good suspense.

Archived